~ Limited Exhibit Space Available ~
Alexandria, VA – January 26, 2023 – Where eyecare meets eyewear, and education, fashion and innovation mingle, Vision Expo East 2023 is on track to be the largest optical gathering the industry has experienced in years according to show organizers The Vision Council and RX.
Vision Expo East 2023 will take place March 16–19 at the Javits Center in New York City, with the show’s educational program, together with OptiCon®@Vision Expo, opening Thursday, March 16 and the Exhibit Hall opening Friday, March 17, 2023. This year’s event is expected to be the largest vision-focused trade show since 2019, with over 450 companies from around the world and an anticipated 12,000+ attendees.
“We are looking forward to this year’s dynamic event and thrilled by the customer support and excitement that has been building. This year’s show will bring all segments of the industry to one level at the Javits Center enabling easy navigation, heightened energy, optimized networking, and overall, a better business experience for all of our customers and visitors,” said Fran Pennella, Vice President, Vision Expo at RX.
Exhibitor Excitement Builds
“We’re excited to attend VEE 2023, especially with the new show layout. VEE is a very important show for ZEISS and the new floor plan allows our customers to find us more easily. We’re convinced VEE 2023 will be one of the best shows ever”. - Robert Spirito, Senior Director, Product Marketing at ZEISS
“We are looking forward to Vision Expo East in 2023. Marcolin will launch a newly designed North American corporate booth that will provide innovative experiences for our new and existing customers. We are excited to display our portfolio of brands in a distinct way and offer new product and marketing resources. It’s the perfect occasion to re-connect in our new environment, while providing the highest level of excellence and brand solutions. In addition, we will have branded focus moments that will showcase new launches and highlight specific product categories.” – Emmanuelle Cappellano, North American CEO at Marcolin
“Vision Expo East is one of the most important ophthalmic industry events on Coburn Technologies' annual calendar, and the 2023 show is no exception. For anyone in the industry, it’s a must-attend event. We look forward to showcasing our latest advancements, as well as connecting with current and new customers for our surfacing, finishing, coating and diagnostic products.” - Alex Incera, President of Coburn Technologies
“Design Eyewear Group has found tremendous value in exhibiting at Vision Expo East on multiple levels. It provides the ideal platform for our organization to showcase our dynamic brands amongst our peers and customers while gaining valuable insight in the everchanging universe of optical. As a result, we have made the grand event the center point of our National Sales Meeting allowing for all of our internal stakeholders to both celebrate and experience the essence of our industry and the multiple, interrelated segments involved.” - Jonathon Berke, VP of Sales & Marketing – Americas at Design Eyewear Group
“ClearVision is looking forward to connecting with our customers at Vision Expo East and building relationships with the entire industry. We welcome all to our booth, including students, partners, and anyone curious about working with ClearVision. Come by and say hello to our family-run business and find out why working with ClearVision is ‘like a walk in the park’. Can’t wait to see you.” - Steve Tripi, Head of Marketing at ClearVision
Featuring a new unified layout, the entirety of Vision Expo East’s show floor will be held on Level Three of the Javits Center.
Vision Expo East 2023 Show Floor Neighborhoods
- The Focus – Representing the foundation of eyecare and offering the key to masterfully servicing patients and customers, The Focus brings together lens and coating technology, lens processing techniques, disease management solutions, contact lens innovations and eyecare practice optimization.
- The Springs – Dedicated to emerging talent from around the globe, The Springs is a bold platform for the next generation of optical icons and a discovery zone and incubator for new talent in eyewear design and vision innovation.
- The Atelier – Driven by design-led ateliers dedicated to artisanal eyewear, The Atelier features a limited group of highly regarded independent designers from around the globe.
- The Park – Industry icons, ubiquitous brands and prestigious collections unveil their latest styles and offerings in inspired large-scale displays that celebrate the worlds of superior style and exemplary service.
- NOW – Located in The Park, the NOW Pavilion showcases the latest trends and direction of the entire eyewear industry and will present the inaugural NOW Awards. To learn more and to submit your product for consideration please Click Here.
- The Union – The ultimate shopping experience for those seeking the newest in independent design, this energetic showcase offers new collection launches, pop-culture inspired collaborations and “talk-of-the-show” trends.
- The Panorama – Offering a bird’s eye view on the frontier of vision technology, The Panorama spotlights the cutting-edge business solutions, medical advances, software and wearables that are paving the way for what’s to come in the vision care industry.
There are limited opportunities for participation as an exhibitor or sponsor still available.